I am going to open this post with a very clear, direct statement that could be argued, will be argued, but no argument would/will stand against the evidence and supporting documentation behind it.
Pornography is not now, never has been, never will be entertainment. Pornography is not, by any stretch of the imagination, artistic expression. Pornography is blatant, exploitation, degradation, humiliation, and criminal violation of women that communicates a loud, menacing, continuous message to all women, globally. A message of hate. Any person who is presently engaged in its production, or acting as an accessory to its production through financial contributions/investment, or by legislative support, political sanctions, needs to be prosecuted.
The very idea that the Federal Government, your legislators, your Congressmen, your Senators, your sitting President, your Supreme Court Justices, all or most with wives and daughters of their own, would protect and defend pornographers under the articles of our Constitution, while unconscionably not only denying, but persecuting women under that same document is beyond comprehension.
This turning of their proverbial backs to American women, the selling of American women for monetary gain, the heartless sacrifice of more than half of the population of this country, including children, only emphasizes the sad truth regarding the direction this country is taking, in fact has been on for far to long.
That people, at any level, would participate in this kind of barbarous activity, is mind-boggling.
Well, beyond comprehension that is unless you consider that pornography is a 10 billion plus business, in this country; and the trafficking of women for sexual purposes is reported to gross up to 32 billion globally. Incidentally, pornographers have a lobby in the hollow halls of Congress, and billions of dollars can buy a lot of influence. And Joe the Plumber, and everyone else will soon be able to trade in the flesh of women via Wall Street (many believe this is happening now).
Money aside, let’s talk about the men involved.
The producers, the directors, even those on the sidelines acting as accessories, the politicians, the investors, those concerned only with the money factor, are not necessarily misogynist; these men love women and the money they make for them. Greed and profits at any cost to anyone, and the lost of anything, like self-respect, is just business.
But, in order to make that oh so desired and precious dollar, these people need misogynist to engage the women in what we’ll call a convincing and attracting way.
I am going to explain something before moving on, something that many of our young have either never been taught, considering this kind of education comes from the streets and not from parents, but nonetheless something that is essential to their health and well being.
Sexual intercourse, copulation, between a man and a woman, is a natural act. The male body is designed to engage with the female body to allow procreation; procreation, of course, is the continuation of life, humanity. However, as with so many, many other natural events, man has managed to corrupt even this natural event into something from which to benefit from financially.
What’s even more amazing (alarming? scary?) is the number of human beings, upright on two feet, walking, functioning (at least physically) human beings who, for whatever reason, not only watch, but pay to watch a natural act performed.
This single disturbing fact alone speaks volumes as to the emotional stability/instability, the psychological fragility, the personal insecurity and lack of self respect, lack of integrity, and the total corruptibility of American men.
I have conducted extensive research and data gathering in addressing violence against women; a considerable amount of that data supports/alludes to man’s overall conditioning, under the Patriarchal System, to control and dominate women, even if in a docile relationship. Other men, those who subscribe to hardcore, extreme pornography suffer from concerning types of emotional disturbance and/or psychosis. The later issues manifest as a result of child abuse, child neglect, abandonment, rape/molestation, TBI, and a myriad of other physical, emotional traumatic episodes.
But a significant number of porn watchers are pegged as closet homosexuals. These men are restrained, repressed, denied by such social stigmas as homo-hatred, homo-phobics, homo-bashers. They exist in a life of fear and denial. Therefore, they are forced to remain in their closets, denied the lifestyle they crave, the lifestyle they know exist for them to protect a more sociably acceptable persona; worse, they are forced to sleep with a woman they actually despise and hate to touch.
These men don’t watch porn because the woman is tall, curvy and endowed; these men don’t watch porn because the woman smiles up to him with that “I want you, come hither” gleam in her eye. They watch porn to watch the man perform.
It has long been reported that porn today is produced for the homosexual man. Consider that an increasing amount of porn no longer even features the vagina in the starring role, rather penetration is anally. Consider that an increasing amount of porn today involves multiple men and one female, the classic gang bang. The other men, while awaiting their turn to engage the woman, stand posing, masturbating to the delight of the homosexual man.
A homosexual man can be caught with this porn by his wife; he can invite his friends and coworkers to watch with him. There is a woman in the mix. But there’s more.
There is a growing trend in pornography, a highly concerning trend that only reinforces my assertion that Earthbound man, archaic man, a being that apparently cannot, for whatever reason(s), whether they be psychological in nature, indicate genetic corruption, hint at evolutionary stagnation, or simply be a matter of his brain having reached its maximum capacity to process data logically, whatever the reason, it’s causing man to regress, not advance.
There is an insurmountable amount of evidence to this claim, which will be raised in coming posts, but for now, I only want to address man’s growing fascination with physical dominance and brutality. When displaying this towards his fellow man, it results in death, and is almost always associated with the attainment of money, territory, or power. When he unleashes this violence against women, it is usually associated with personal gratification and pleasure.
If you doubt this is happening, simply watch the news. And I’m not only speaking of the events of the Middle East and Europe, with the horrific accounts of rapes and sexual assaults;wars have historically found women as prizes and trophy. I’m also speaking of the escalating number of heinous acts of violence and human degradation right here on American streets.
How is this manifesting in porn? There has been always been that element of violence in pornography. Again, to appease, satisfy, and hold those true misogynist and women hating, frustrated homosexuals, porn long ago slipped away from the comfortable Avocado green couches and shag carpeting of the 1960s and entered the realm of extreme gang bangs, public humiliation, and mock rapes of school girls. Today, it’s estimated that roughly 90% of porn involves some form of violence directed towards the woman, and when I say violence, I mean out and out physical torture and brutality that defies justification (and lack of prosecution).
To appease even the hardest of the hard misogynist, Snuff films are produced in which the woman is depicted as not only a horrendous torture victim, but a murder victim as well.
This negates Merriam-Webster’s definition of porn: movies, pictures, magazines, etc., that show or describe naked people or sex in a very open and direct way in order to cause sexual excitement. The latest trend adopted by pornographers involves the no holds barred, brutal physical punishment of the woman that, again, defys it’s protection under the even most basic laws of this alleged in God we trust, Jesus loving land of hypocrites and woman haters.
The latest trend in sexual excitement and stimulation is a little something referred to in the porn industry as the Donkey Punch.
The Donkey Punch is the latest catch phrase used when a woman is being physically, brutally, sexually assaulted on film for the world to enjoy. In the course of enduring, essentially, sodomy, the woman, the female actress, is taking punches to the back of the head, brutal, hard, closed fist punches; she is taking punches to her legs, her torso; she is being pulled around by her hair, spat on, gagged with fingers, and kicked.
Now, if produced in a Chatsworth studio, America’s celebrated porn capitol, the actress may stop the assault if the beating becomes excessive; but, the true problems of pornography evolve when street pornographers produce truly extreme films.
These are not professional producers. These are not professional actresses. These are the human traffickers and these are the millions of missing children of this country.
One critic, an arm chair connoisseur, on watching one of these basement productions, described it as watching a street beat down mixed in with sex. He describes the girl as nothing more than a punching bag, taking brutal hits to the head, body-blows and plenty of facial slapping. This critic’s favorite part of the film? When the male took the woman’s hand and began to beat her with her own fist.
In another case, a 15 year old high school girl was brutally gang raped by three boys and one man for over two hours. The rapist violated her with objects and physically beat her during those two hours. How does this story fit? The gang rape took place at a school dance, on an outdoor bench and watched by some twenty people. Live porn. The girl was left, unconscious, kicked under the bench to die alone.
And so, I’ll close this post by restating my opening statement followed by a quote by one of the churches most celebrated and prolific writers of doctrines and scriptures.
Pornography is not now, never has been, never will be entertainment. Pornography is not, by any stretch of the imagination, artistic expression. Pornography is blatant, exploitation, degradation, humiliation, and criminal violation of women that communicates a loud, menacing, continuous message to all women, globally. A message of hate; and our legislators sanction and protect it, benefit from it monetarily.
Tertullian, described women this way: “I,1,2 God’s judgment on this sex [that is women] lives on in our age; the guilt necessarily lives on as well. You are the Devil’s gateway; you are the unsealer of that tree; you are the first foresaker of the divine law; you are the one who persuaded him whom the Devil was not brave enough to approach; you so lightly crushed the image of God, the man Adam; because of your punishment, that is, death, even the Son of God had to die. And you think to adorn yourself beyond your “tunics of skins”? (CSEL 70.59 as cited in ClarkWomen in the Early Church 39)
Once more, thank you for reading, and I hope you come back for the 5th post in this series in which I will share a short excerpt from an upcoming release. It will be definitively define Genesis and creationism.
Below please find some links utilized in producing today’s post. For a complete list of sites address violence against women, please visit my Resource page at https://dhesbarpublications.wordpress.com/resources/.
And as always, please do not hesitate to offer a comment, or ask a question.
- 20 Vile Quotes Against Women by Religious Leaders from St. Augustine to Pat Robertson. Tarico, Valerie. AlterNet. http://www.alternet.org/gender/20-vile-quotes-against-women-religious-leaders-st-augustine-pat-robertson
- 11 Facts About Human Trafficking | DoSomething.org | Volunteer for Social Change https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-human-trafficking
- “Backpage Made a Huge Mistake Today…” http://blog.missingkids.com/post/133546916075/backpage-made-a-huge-mistake-today
- Child pornography, War Crimes, Fraud AND torture: Internal CIA Probes AnonHQ http://anonhq.com/40994-2/
- Does-Pornography-Bring-In-More-Money-Than-All-U.S.-Sport-Franchises-Combined? http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/5061/does-pornography-bring-in-more-money-than-all-us-sport-franchises-combined
- Estimating the Numbers (Women in captivity in U.S.) http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/slaves/etc/stats.html
- Etruscan Sexuality. mysteriousetruscans.com /theopompus/Print.
- Ex-Porn Star Tells the Truth About the Porn Industry http://www.covenanteyes.com/2008/10/28/ex-porn-star-tells-the-truth-about-the-porn-industry/
- Ex-Porn Star Tells the Truth (Part 2) http://www.covenanteyes.com/2008/10/29/ex-porn-star-tells-the-truth-part-2/
- Getting in the Skin Game: An entrepreneur tries to make it easier for everyone to profit from one of the economy’s dirty little secrets. http://money.cnn.com/magazines/business2/business2_archive/2006/11/01/8392016/
- History of Pornography – A Short Timeline http://civilliberty.about.com/od/freespeech/tp/History-Pornography-Timeline.htm
- History of pornography: scandalous beginning and habitual reality – English pravda.ru http://www.pravdareport.com/society/sex/11-07-2007/94805-pornography-0/
- Merriam-Webster http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pornography
- Olympic runner exposed as $600-an-hour call girl reveals sex craving | Daily Mail Online http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227939/Former-Olympic-runner-exposed-600-hour-call-girl-reveals-undiagnosed-bipolar-disorder-fueled-mania-making-crave-sex-biggest-high.html
- Police: As many as 20 present at gang rape outside school dance. CNN Justice, 10/28/2009. http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/california.gang.rape.investigation/
- Pornography: $97 Billion Dollar/year industry. Not just a Guy Thing Anymore. http://street-called-straight.blogspot.com/2012/05/pornography-90-billion-dollaryear.html
- Prostitution in the United States. Woolston, Howard Brown, Ph. D. Vol. 1. Century Company, 1921.
- Prostitution Statistics and Rape-Physical Abuse of Prostitutes Common: Sexual Assault Commonplace Yet Rarely Prosecuted. Lowen, Linda. About.com: Woman’s Issues. Web.
- Tertullian’s Disturbing View of Women https://walkingtowardsjerusalem.wordpress.com/2010/09/30/tertullians-disturbing-view-of-women/
- The Latest Pornography Statistics http://www.covenanteyes.com/2013/02/19/pornography-statistics/
- This Woman’s Instagram Collects 10 Years Of Degrading And Vile Messages From Men http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-10-21/mia-matsumiya-online-harassment/
- When Violence Begins at Home: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding and Ending Domestic Abuse. Wilson, K.J. Hunter House
- When Women Wanted Sex More Than Men http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/when-women-wanted-sex-much-more-men